Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Thoughts

This is my inaugural blog for me, myself and I. My mom saved letters I sent to her and my dad from abroad and gave them back to me a few years ago. I started reading them and new memories were made because half the things I wrote I forgot about except for maybe going on a camel ride in the Punjabi desert in India while on a game preserve. Maybe some day I'll sit down and read them.

I guess a blog is a way of writing letters or a diary even if no one reads them but myself. My mind flits around so much from one topic to another this blog is probably one of the few ways I can see where I've been and where I want to go.

In my mind I have a zillion ideas to make money but don't have the time or money to make it happen. Googling the key words to the idea and finding no one has monetized the idea is enough to make my day. See how my mind flits?

Well, off to move the laundry around.

No comments: